06 July 2010

my new apartment


I'm trying out posting new larger pictures, because I love my camera so much that it seems a shame to stick to such small images.

I really wanted to show some shots of my new pad in Venice (*pinch me please*). I have two fantastic roommates who are also interns. The other night, we had an inaugural meeting of the Salad Club, in which we feasted on salad and prosecco and my favorite garlic-Parmesan dipping oil, all on our gorgeous old wooden table. That's the gang, above.

And below, some more pictures I've snapped:




The living room area. We lit candles and sipped bellinis after dinner.


The apartment is filled with quirky antique-y touches, like these guys. I'll have to find a name for them.


Salad night! So delicious.


Our closets. They remind me of those vintage little pods people used to change in when they went to the beach.

I'm so happy to be living here!

No comments:

Post a Comment