31 July 2010

we no speak Americano!




After five incredible months, it's finally here: my last day in Italy. I can't really express what an inspiring, exciting time it has been, especially this past month spent in Venice meeting the most amazing people and spending my days with Picasso, Braque, Kandinsky, Delaunay, Ernst and a host of old friends over at Peggy's house.

As much as I'm sad to go, I'm excited to be headed toward a really exciting new beginning, the start of grad school in New York this fall! I am definitely ready to get back to the states, to home and family, and I know I'll be back in Europe soon.

After one last hurrah on Campo with everyone, I'll be boarding a night-train to Rome, where I'll arrive tomorrow and get on a flight to London and Boston. Thanks for sticking me throughout this great new blogging experience - I've really enjoyed it, and I'll definitely continue once I'm home!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment